Wednesday, February 5, 2014

days of plenty of Pulling the hair out it feels like.

I think that this post is just going to be a rambling one, I can feel it as I type up this sentence. That or else I maybe so tired That I don't know what to post anymore. So lately I've been working a lot with double shifts or just barely making it by with working, I know that sounds very pathetic. But I can't help it if we don't get much customers because of the winter. Lets just say that this winter just plain out SUCKS!!! I'm tired of getting up an hour in a half to go out and snow blow the drive way so that I can get to work, I know it has to be done because If it doesn't then I'll be stranded and won't be able to get to work.

But with the Snow being this bad all the time, it really messes with our schedules at work, because I can barely get more hours when they have to cut a lot of people during the day. I have been looking for other jobs. It's usually what I spend most of my time on the computer when I get out of work, plus I don't really get the chance to read, or hang out with my friends, and even date. Granted I need a car to do that, But I'm grateful for what I do have, but yet I feel as though Everything is throwing there stuff at me all time. I know God has a plan, but I'm just wondering if he will let up just a little bit, so I can actually enjoy myself, I know I work hard to provide for myself ,but when Everything just feels like it's gathering , it's very stressful. 



I try to stay positive with everything, but when you keep getting bantered down about something else that has come up , and your working hard to get it all done, I still feel as though I didn't do anything at all , because it's been so long in the process, that I can't do much anymore with it .I need a break ,or a vacation, but I know if I do that I won't be working and that can't happen right now. I'm just hoping for the best and I can get through the next couple of months.


No comments:

Post a Comment