I know that I rarely blog anymore and it's just life gets in the way of blogging for me, plus I rarely know what to talk about. So recently from my last post It was my birthday this week , not so bad of a day minus I was really bored because having one car is kind of annoying to have to wait for the other person to get home. but overall it was a long day. I think I was up til 3 in the morning the next day, granted it wasn't because we were drinking in all honesty I actually didn't drink that much a beer in a half! not to shabby. Besides it's not all about drinking . So I turned 26 and yet it feels like I'm older then how I actually look. This year I want to be more free I don't want to have to worry about every little detail . Generally I am a very carefree person when it comes to doing things like going out. I rarely go out as it is unless it's to work and or the bookstore or library. I know doesn't seem like much.
This past year has been trial and errors and maybe some of it good. I know that many people were surprised that I was engaged, Lets just say that didn't last long, and I have to say that it was the best decision of my life.
you want to be with someone who will how you say nicely not drop you when you are your lowest and say "oh yeah you'll be fine" and then go off saying that i need something or relief, Yeah you guessed it i picked a winner .
I think with my blog title Everyday is a journey is because everyday is a journey and it's gods way to say hey keep going I give you the hard road so that you can achieve the greatness that I know you have.
I love my family yes we are going through a hard time and that the relationship may not be a great one but family is family they are the only family you got.
My friends are wonderful I know most of them Live far away ,but that doesn't mean that we will never get to see each other and I know that my true friends will be there for me, I can count them on one hand.
They always say that you can count your true friends on one hand.
I absolutely love pinterest. It's a serious addiction
but I constanly laugh about my style board , because it's all these clothes that I would love to be in ,but never come close to it, but hey one can dream right.
anyways im going to go finish making dinner, is it bad that i eat alone when my mom never wants to eat with me ? Oh well her loss tonight .
No comments:
Post a Comment