Saturday, January 4, 2014

They say it's my birthday today!

Another year another age, Lets just say that this past year has been a roller coaster of happy times and times where I thought it was just horrible! I know that we all take news lightly or heavily as we can take. I know that I've changed a lot this year, but I never lost sight of who I was no matter how many people told me that I've changed, in all reality the reason why they saw a change because I wasn't taking ant crap from anybody.

So I'm twenty six as exciting as it sounds to be a year older, I know that my life has been going in circles, from being engaged to not being engaged, to having amazing friends and family members to keep me laughing an smiling,
So cheers to everyone and I hope that 2014 is a great year for everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment