Friday, January 17, 2014

Catching up breather !

Well I am hoping that these postive thoughts keep coming! I finally heard back from a job post back in December for a customer service representative job in Mishawaka In. Well I don't have an interview yet, but they are still in the looking for resumes part, which I will hopefully know soon! It's about 2 in a half hour drive from where I live in Illinois. If I got the job I would of course move out to be closer to work, because I don't really want to commute 4-6 hours depending on traffic every day and then work 8 hours or more depending on how many hours. But on the plus side I'll have benefits included. I know that I've been patiently waiting for something like this. I am truly excited and I can't wait to hopefully start a new life and finally get back into the music field as much as possible. 

I just love that all the hard work that goes into where I work now just is now paying the bills, between student loans, and cell phone , health insurance . it's adding up to a lot of money that I don't have at all. It kind of sucks ,but I know if I am patient it will work out in the end right?

I finally went back to church yesterday "Oh My" did it feel nice! I haven't been able to go back since Christmas because of the car situation some days I have it some days I don't , but I mostly don't. but whatever it happens. I'm just glad to be going back. I missed singing with my church friends and getting to hang out with my voice teacher on Sundays and thursdays. It's what helps me feel normal and like I have a life outside of work .

I hope you all have a wonderful Weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment