Wednesday, January 8, 2014

cookie Recipe swap ! It was really FUN

So My friend Cami, Sent me a wonderful recipe and a cute gift wrapped into one. Her and I both enjoy animals and I love to bake and cook. I kid you not when I opened my gift I used it right away. 

I got a apron with many different cats on it. I love animals and have 5 cats at home right now. talk about CUTE!!!!!

I also got a recipe for thumbprint Cookies 

They sound yummy I can't wait to try it out!!1

Thank you so much Cami! I loved it!!



2 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you like it and sooo happy you're using it. I saw it & it called your name.
    Thanks for joining in on the fun <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Cami did a great job!

    Thanks again for my wonderful swap gifts and for participating! :)

    ReplyDelete