Sunday, December 15, 2013

6 days having no voice

All right so this week has been a pure bust for me, I have been nothing but sick this week. I had  no voice for 6 days !!!! thats really hard when you work at a job where you actually have to talk. YIKES, it was really rough ,but I got through it with only taking one day off. I finally got my voice back tonight as I am typing out this blog. I figured that it was God trying to tell me that maybe instead of just sitting and sulking to go out and do something about it. Well lets just say that I lived my life as much as I could and talked less or didn't even talk at all. All I can say is that I survived.

So I went to church not intending to sing, which I didn't sing at all, but I felt so distant from the Lord, I didn't feel that satisfaction, that inner most peace that I normally get when I go to church. Does that make me a bad christian? I don't think so, I think that when I sing even though I know there are people out there who are better singers then I , doesn't mean that I can't sing to the lord and my dad, If it's what brings me peace every weekend and to feel the spirit then I know that is what I have to do. I'm sorry if I am sounding whats the word "preachy" I don't mean to be . 

So I am thinking about changing my hair again! I've had shoulder length hair for about a year , and I am thinking of doing a pixie cut or what they call it as a long pixie cut . I'm excited to try it out, but I am waiting until after my friends weddings, because then I don't have to worry about styling my hair. 

Have a great day/night depending on when my blogging community is reading this.


No comments:

Post a Comment