Tuesday, February 9, 2016

When You Just Know Something Is Not Right In a relationship.

Ok first off I am not here to be bashing on my ex boyfriend I just want to blog the closing terms with what had happened to why I ended it. 

I know that everyone struggles with debt myself included and I know that times are tough and we struggle with making ends meet, and It can start taking over your life a little bit, but please don't make your spouse or significant other pay off your debt for you , when you know that you have a full time job... Yes I know that sounded bad, but I am not here to pay off your debt so you can have a better life. I think honestly that you have to work on it yourself first. Harsh I know , But I've saved money for a raining day and I don't plan on using it to get a head of debt or anything like that I work hard and I get it done. Plus I am helping my mom out with bills and cost of living. ( I'm no suger momma). So I don't know if that was what he was expecting that I'd just do that for him. 

I've said No a couple of times in the short relationship, and when he'd get mad that I said no and try to force me to do it, or he'd tried to keep going I am sorry but if you think for one minute that I am going to let you get away with this man do you have another thing coming. Where is the respect when you say no?

Like I've said before in some other post that I want to go back to school something with music, and he starts rattling off how his family is number two director of a band in Texas and that his wife is  a private instructor.  Ok that is fine and dandy, but it doesn't mean I am like them . Yes I play a musical instrument, yes I sing, but when you start comparing me to them and all the schools they went too. It got me to think that maybe I wasn't good enough for the big league schools. That is not the case I know I am good, I may not be the best, But I work hard at my craft all the time. And I am sorry that you thought that I wasn't good enough that is your opinion. 


I think honestly I knew around my birthday that this relationship wasn't working out and I guess it probably made me look like a bitch for what happened, but I just couldn't keep going on with this. I didn't want to have a future with this guy because it wasn't gonna be for the right reasons at all. 

I do have to say though I am glad that I stood up for myself and knew what wasn't right in the end. I kept my voice and I knew what was right for me.


I hope that you have a nice life without me and maybe in the end you'll find someone who will rush into something with you and not regret it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment