Wow I did not realize how long it has been since I've come to my page.... I am sorry if you had missed me in the last month in half. I've been super busy with work and having some family coming to visit and don't worry I have been writing a lot. I've come to the point that I always have a pen and paper with me every where I go . Even if it's to the store to pick up groceries for mom.
I also become a planner I write stuff down that needs to get done during the day either in my planner or I'll have a legal pad with me.. My friends at work are always saying something about it in the end.
I've become this homebody where I barely go out unless its for work and or errands or doctors visits or hospital visits .
That's all for now I just wanted to at least make something on my blog trust me I have some better posts coming soon I am working on them on paper.

No comments:
Post a Comment