After 3 years from my senior recital in college, I finally have picked up my trombone again and started playing in a orchestra down here in Florida. I can't wait for our first concert, and I am truly excited to be in this organization with other cast members and my best friend.
I know that I would miss playing and singing and I know that I just needed a break because when you have TMJ it gets a little tricky with trying to be a musician. But I will not let that stop me this time.
It took me this long to get back to it because I know that I needed to figure some things out and just get my surroundings sort of together before I started dipping my toes back into the musical pond.
I was actually thinking about going back to school for music performance or something I haven't quite figured that out just yet ,but once I do I know I'll be great.
Here's to many more years of music playing.

No comments:
Post a Comment