Tuesday, February 9, 2016

One Year in Florida

I went back to my first post for when I made it to Florida over a year ago. (this post is two months late). I never thought on how far I would of gone.. I know that I rarely blogged about my journey while in Florida because honestly I thought that I wasn't going to stick around. But then I thought I have nothing to go back to in Illinois I mean I put my two weeks in with my job, I have no place to live now that we had sold the house. Yeah I had my friends that I could of stayed with ,but I mean who would want someone who was so afraid to start somewhere new and not give it a chance.

This year was a struggle but there were a lot of moments where I didn't feel like I was struggling. I mean I worked hard in finding a job where it's a love hate relationship. I have a new place to live which is a little closer to my job which makes it easier if I have to run out for an emergency with my mom. 

My mom has stage four cancer and for me to be the caregiver I've been struggling so hard to make it work with not only her doctors appointments and my job , but also not getting over stressed on things that are not within my control.

This year has taught me that you know who your true friends are and to realize your the only person that can make you happy in the end do what you need to do for you.



My family and I don't see eye to eye in all things medical and you know sometimes I feel as though they could be better for my mom and taking care of her... I always tell them well if you think you are better then come and move down here and take care of her...


Heres to many more years in Florida .


No comments:

Post a Comment