sometimes you just have to keep strutting down this yellow brick road called life
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
One Year with the Company!!
I made it to my one year with Disney I'm still in awe that it's finally here . I mean I actually thought that it would never come.
I know that I had a lot of challenges this year with trying to be a full time cast member and a full time care giver to my mom and I know there were points in time where I didn't even want to go to work and just wanted to give up.
I've had guests who were an absolute delight and sometimes not so much. I've made kids day even if it was giving them some stickers and or twirling with a little girl so that she wouldn't feel so alone.. plus dancing during festival of fantasy and have a guest come up to you and say "I saw that" and all you do is just smile and laugh.
Everyday is a journey here at Disney and like I've mentioned I wouldn't give it up for anything.
But I didn't give up I pulled through it all because of the wonderful people that are my cast member family. They've seen me at my best and my worst. But I still love coming to work. It's the little things in life that make me happy.
I walk in the morning with Robyn as we become more healthy. I have susan and heather who I hang out with after work. Camil with some insight on guidance. Everyone that I've met has been there for me and has helped me in someway or form.
So thank you to everyone I'm truly grateful for being with a well known company and some awesome cast members.
I know when the time is right I will start auditioning for entertainment. I'm not quite there yet ,but I will get there soon .
Heres to many more years of making magic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment