I am at a lost for words lately.... I've been sitting here at the computer just sort of staring at it and sort of waiting for inspiration to hit , to be able to write a post this week. I know that I've already sort of broke the rule of not blogging at weekly ,but when your busy with constant schedule changes because your job can't make up their mind of when they actually want to schedule you it can get a little disorientated to the point of saying what day is it in the end....
So as of right now I am sitting here having an adult beverage after cleaning part of the apartment which I have just a little more to go , but so far it's ok. I've been struggling to finally get my room cleaned and organized mind you we moved in August and its January... 7 months it took me to clean and organize my room and I am ok with that.
I've had a lot of things happen to me this week, one of them was having to block my ex from my life because he can't get the hint that I don't want anything to do with him. I've told him numerous times to leave me alone and move on, because that's what all of us do we move on.
I got to finally see Andrew this week, being on opposite schedules and maybe getting to see each other in passing to our locations at work gets me by for a while, but It was just nice to be able to spend sometime cooking and just enjoying each others company. We talked about our trip in October which I am getting excited for it will be my first vacation that I've had since we went to Tennessee which was three or four years ago.. Granted most of the trip is just for a wedding he's standing up in, but I don't mind
I celebrate my one service year with Disney and I am super stoked about it.... I can't wait to finally have that one year pin on my name tag.... Let me tell you that this was a hard year to overcome, I had a lot of things thrown at me and come hell or high waters I made it through. I know that I keep wanting to do different things with disney I just don't know what I want to do just yet.. I will eventually get there ...
Hope that everyone has a good night....

No comments:
Post a Comment