Do you prefer books or ebooks? Now before you all get angry about how ebooks have taken over our beloved libraries and book stores, because we all know that there are barely any of them left.
So I come with this question of which do you prefer, and my answer is both, now before you get all in a tizzy over my answer, it shouldn't matter what we like and don't like, come to think of it on how we literally blame technology taking away something so precious as a reading from a physical book, when in all reality you are still reading it may just be in a different way.
I know that when i am in a rush to get to work because we all have those days where time gets away from you and you realize that you still have to get to work on time. That's where I love it for e books to come into play , because I can just use my phone and read on break depending on if i have the time for it, depends on if i have a45 minute break or an hour break , because 15 minutes are nothing anymore mainly to throw something down your throat and go to the bathroom, and hopefully you can eat something good on the way home from work.
I am a book reader, I love having a good book, It makes for a great night in, i mean come on pair it with some good wine or beer if your not a wine drinker, and put some background music on and a blanket and somewhere comfy and you are set for a great night in.
Has anyone ever did a book club??? Is that so out of style now... I never see it being done anymore I would love to do something like that with a bunch of my friends get together once or twice a month or more and have a sit down and talk about the book or books that we have read for that month and then just catch up.

No comments:
Post a Comment