Friday, October 2, 2015

Everyone keeps asking how I lost the...

Weight! Ever since I gave up my job working at Mcdonalds. I honestly should of left a long time ago, but I am the person who always tries to find a job first before quitting that way I don't have a month or two of not working or making money somehow. 

Anyways since I left said job, I don't eat as much fast food now, I think when I worked there it was just there quick and easy. But now that I work for Disney and am walking a lot more I generally get in at least 4 miles a day depending on what I am doing. But even for me that is a lot of walking. 

I bought a fitbit in December and I have lost about 10- 15 pounds,I've been drinking more water then pop , and then eating a lot smaller portions. I am not in control of everything but I work hard here are some pictures to prove that doing a little goes a long way. Ok so the three pictures are as follows from the fall of 2014 ,summer 2014, and present 2015









I don't know exactly what I have been doing besides what I have been doing what I said above, there are some days that I feel sluggish probably the lack of sleep and what not, but some times I just don't sleep. 

I've had friends that I haven't seen in forever and family that notice the weight loss and most of the time I don't pay attention besides noticing some of my clothes don't fit. Now I think tha I went down two sizes in costuming which is a super big deal because costuming numbers are outrageous. 

I haven't updated my clothes yet to fit this new body, because one I HATE TO SHOP.. lately all I have been wearing is workout capris and loose fitted t shirts and tanks. When your mostly doing what I have been doing like unpacking and going to work it's a quick let me throw my costume over this and it will be ok.

I know that I should always sort of look "good" when going out or as I call it presentable, but majority of the people that I see are in exactly what I am wearing...

Time to get ready for work. Hope all is well with everyone here in blog land. I'll post more soon !! Can I just say that it feels so good to be back here on the blog after what seems like a month in a half..

I know that I really want to sign up for a 5k but my only issue right now is making sure I have the money for bills and what not but I know that I will be able to do it soon. 



1 comment:

  1. Woooo! keep it up girl! I gotta lose this belly flab :) Haahaa I hope FL is treating you okay. I saw the rain and flooding stuff on our news channel here.

    ReplyDelete