Tuesday, October 20, 2015

so I had a first date tonight...

I never thought that I would be so nervous to be going on a date . It's been a while since I've actually had a "first date." Over all I think that it went well, yet I know that I have a  lot of things to take care of with not only myself but with my mom. I know that isn't an excuse to put myself out there , but It did come up in conversation tonight , because well I am a caregiver, whether  it be for something small as a low blood sugar , to making sure that mom eats so she can get her chemo treatment. 

I know that the right guy is out there somewhere, but I always have this fear of when I say that I am a full time worker and I am also a full time caregiver which seems like I have no spare time, which is true most days. I barely hold a 4 hour sleep schedule a night , depending on my job and if mom is having issues when I come home. 

Why do most men always assume that you want to have sex on the first date. Is that what most men think about ?  I mean honestly I didn't wear anything that was revealing because I was actually running errands all day and didn't even bother changing into something halfway decent. I mean a tank top and jeans and  gym shoes because I was walking around a lot today. 

We talked about future plans which honestly I didn't really look that far into the future, because one I don't want to make plans when I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. I mean there are so many things that can happen in an instant.  I know that it sounds selfish but with having a lot on my plate I just want to take it one day at a time. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment