Saturday, October 3, 2015

What's on my mind of the whole dating scene lately.

I know many people try the online dating scene ,because they don't make time outside of their busy lives to do it. I feel as though we've become a world of lets just sit in front of our computers and talk to people that we don't know?. Have I tried online dating yes, did I like it, kind of Eh.. about it's mainly all about the booty calls/ hooking up.. It's not something i'd want to do . 

It's been about 6 months since I've been in a relationship , and now finally getting over the cheating and moving on with my love life. I feel as though I may be ready to date and just being able to find that one guy who would understand the life that I am in right now with everything going on will still see me as a person. 

I know that dating would seem like lots of work and what not, and I know that putting myself out there would open a lot of doors for me, but I think as of right now I just need to focus on what my mom needs and then focus on my health because right now I am slacking at feeling better, to the point I called into work today because I had a migraine that wouldn't go away after taking migraine medicine and a sore throat. I didn't want to be around people and get them sick and I know I would be miserable. 


If you wait patiently and it will show up when you least expect it.  That's what I keep hearing. 

I am going back to bed I will blog some more later on during the week. 

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment