Friday, December 5, 2014

end of an era and starting a new beginning

I can't believe that It's about that time where I am gonna be leaving for a new life. I know that it's gonna be hard and what not, but as my old band director used to say "If it were easy , everybody would be doing it."

I know that I will be missing a lot of people on my way down to Florida. But I am confident that I will see them again real soon.  It's been a stressful week to say the least. But I was so happy that it was finally over.  I am excited and sad at the same time I feel as though It's just gonna be a long day and it will most likely get stressed out a little bit. 

I'm excited to be traveling I haven't really had a long road trip in my car besides going to spring field. 
I can't wait to get into Tennesse , because will be in NASHVILLE. I am so excited to just be in Nashville , I mean I do love country music , and I always been wanting to go to Nashville I feel like it would be a great expierence. 


I know that this is going to be a real short post since we are going to be leaving for breakfast soon . and then we are going to be on the road. So I will most likely be blogging either from my phone or through my computer at the hotels. 
But see you soon !



1 comment:

  1. Hey chick!!! I hope all is going well with the move to sunny FL! We'll have to visit once little j is bigger! ;)


    xoxo
    www.itisajaything.com

    let's reconnect & catch up soon!!

    ReplyDelete