Sunday, December 28, 2014

Frustration

I  know that many people get on your nerves with just about everything. And let me tell you sometimes enough is just enough!
I've been in Florida for about three weeks now, and I have a couple job interviews coming up in the next two weeks, and I am also teaching private lessons for voice. Of course the down fall with that is I do not have a piano. I need to buy one soon, but I want to see if this will work out in the end.

But going back to the job stuff, I am just tired of hearing my mom say you need to find a job, you need to not be spending money... the list can go on. I am sorry that I am spending money on gas for the car, my insurance's and just daily life things that I need? 
I am so frustrated with her, it's like no matter what I do nothing is going to be good for her. She doesn't want me to apply to another McDonalds, but that might just give me a job right away so then I can at least start making money and save for my own place and what not. It's like I don;t know what to do anymore , I keep telling her about my interviews and she has a fit. Ok Mom what do you want me to do not work? 

Not being social is really getting to me too, I know that it's hard to meet new people in a different place, I know a couple people here already, but it's hard when your mother throws a fit when you are just trying to make friends by going out and being social and that I am not home to sit around and watch tv and or be on the computer looking for jobs. 

It's like I can't win anywhere lately. I still have to find a church , because I need to go back into church it might help me out during the week and meeting new people. maybe I'll even join the choir.

Sorry that this post is all of my frustrations but I just need it out and open .

I also get a little frustrated with being in a long distance relationship. I know that Steven probably feels the same way. Granted being over 1200 miles can cause some issue, but our joyful skype dates usually last about 2 hours long on a good day or night depending on the day. with our time difference it makes it a little hard on me because I am always an hour ahead of Chicago time. So It will be 12 his time and 1 in the morning my time and will skype til about 2:30 or 3:30 depending on the time. If I do well on these interviews. It will be difficult to have our skype dates. What is some other things that we can do besides writing, calling and or texting, and or sending gifts just because. 

All right my lovely follower's I need to finish up my lesson plans for my student. 

Stay awesome possums ! and be nice to people!




No comments:

Post a Comment