Thursday, December 25, 2014

I've been creating new blogs

I know that is probably something you don't want to hear from me or should I say write.

I just feel as though I get to cluttered with all the things that I want to post. Plus it was getting annoying for me to keep using different blog sites and trying to remember what password was to what.

So I deleted the other one and made two more on this email to keep it so I can go from one to other . As to keeping it simple.

This is my personal blog one that I share as my trials and errors, and then I have a book club one for just writing blog reviews of the books that I read , and then I also made a musicians life one for my private lessons the trial and errors of planning lesson plans and what works and what doesn't work .

I guess I need more time on my hand . I am still working on trying to find another job. I do have to say that I have an interview the day after my birthday, so I guess I can say Happy early birthday to me?

Hopefully it goes all well and all this preparing comes in handy. As of right now I am going to go and keep celebrating Christmas with my mom and finish my lesson plans a little later tonight or tomorrow.


So Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays. I hope that you spend time with the people that you love most. I know I am missing my sweetheart because long distance is rough! but if we can pull through all of this and still be there for each other then we can do whatever we want.



No comments:

Post a Comment