Monday, July 21, 2014

oi vey did That really just happen?

Hey everyone I know that I havent been posting a lot and if I do post It's very short usually a paragraph or two. or else maybe one or two sentences just letting you know that I am still around!!! I am I promise you that I am, I do read all the blogs that I follow on here and Bloglovin, Becuase I love reading what everyone writes about. 

Lately I've been having such writers block, its like I can't get out of this funk! and I know that blog challenge was supposed to help me out with that, but even then I rarely would write long , maybe a half hour or 20 minutes. I remember where it would take me more than an hour to write out a post , because it would take me that long to either gather my ideas and just write, or I just took that long because I had a lot to talk about or else post in this case.

So this weekend was a very interesting one to say the least. I've had my ups and downs whether it be on a good note or a bad note. Ok so friday I spent all day cleaning up my room, because techinically I let it get super messy, generally I love having a little clutter around, because otherwise my mind goes crazy... But It's actually really clean. and I do have to say that I am pretty proud of myself. Took me about 4 hours to do. I know that seems like a long time for a really small room, but most of the time it was getting rid of a lot of things that I either havent used in a while or that I just needed it out of my life. 

Saturday was my first day off of having a graveyard shift ( Midnights), and I was super excited to be going out for the first time in a long time, because usually my saturdays are my fridays, unless I am working midnights, but plans kind of fell through this weekend. so that was a bust. 
Sunday my aunt came over to crab at us even more about our house. Thank The Lord that I had to go to a rehearsal, because I didn't want her to make my mood worse  for my concert. 
If you are wondering the concert went SUPER WELL. I'm excited that it is over , but it was fun to perform again in front of a really big crowd. I was a little angry at Chris because He did say that he'll be there and NEVER SHOWED UP. If I was put into that situation I would of said that I will try to make it, not completely skip it all together. I didn't ask for much in the relationship, I didn't care if we went out to dinner or just stayed in and cooked dinner. I was ok with staying in reading a book while he played video games. BUT if i asked if you could come and you say yes, then I'd expected to see you in the crowd so that he could see why I love to perform and sing, I just don't get it. Oi Vey!

Everyone who usually will read my blogs or skim through can already tell that I am 1. a musician.2. I love to take photos 3. I love to read books. I'm a very laid back type of person, but if you disrespect me in anyway, it can kind of get out of hand. I don't like it when other people who think they know better on how to live my life kind of makes me hate you more, please don't interfere with my life. it's not your business. If i ask for help and say "hey what do you think I should do on this " then yeah I'll listen. I'm living life the way I know I can, and if you don't like how I live it, then I am sorry, but it's not your place to say. 

I don't have a clue what the heck happened today at work. I was working outside Like I always do during a rush whether it be breakfast or lunch, and I was doing what I normally do, with trying to move around and what not , but today was the last straw for me. You don't ever yell at someone whether it be a customer or a worker and call them a hoe yes you read that right A HOE.... like what the hell is up your ass, and how fricken rude to call someone that just so you can get out of the parking lot during a rush, well maybe next time don't park in the lot and go somewhere else. Oi Vey talk about a tough day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment