Originally today's blog was going to be a makeup challenge, because One I never done one and two I wanted to see if I could do a full face in 10 mins, I've already have everything recorded, I just have to think of how I want the post to go , and that is where the details come in and how I'd like to set it up. I'm not one for lots of make up on the face. I only did foundation powder, eye shadow eye liner and mascara and a little lip gloss. I know that I am not one to talk about what kind of make up is good and what isn't. I know that sometimes makeup is really expensive i think the most expensive thing was my urban decay naked 2 pallate. I use it a lot, so I guess I can say that I got my moneys worth out of it.
I know living on a budget really sucks. I am so tired of trying to make everything work, its like sometimes I get enough spare money from my bills to just go and fill the gas tank up an maybe just maybe have some extra money to do one thing while waiting for another two weeks for a check. The Job search continues I know that one of these places will snag me up and I will be grateful, but sometimes I just feel as though I'm tired of waiting cause that is all that I do half the time is wait for them to call and just stand in a bubble.
Sorry I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer ,but when you have to up and move and knowing that you don't have enough money to survive just by yourself or even with roommates it kind of stresses you out to the max and being reminded of it everyday would make you go crazy. All I really want to do is take a day where It's just me and not having to care about what's going on in my life and enjoy just living, I mean isn't that what we are supposed to be looking at being able to enjoy waking up every morning and being grateful that The Lord has let us see another day.
Plus with giving us all this burden knowing that we could handle it, sometimes I feel its just a test of how are family can manage, but then what I see is just fighting and more fighting , and ignoring the other side of the family is something that one shouldn't do.
A lot of stress yep.... alright this post was supposed to be posted for yesterday ,but I didn't know if I wanted to post it how it was or finish it

No comments:
Post a Comment