Friday, July 18, 2014

My has it been a while

I know that I should of been already done with the blog challenge, but in all honesty I haven't given up my life just sort of got in the way you can say. 
A lot has been going on with getting everything ready to move out and being able to survive on my own has been stressing me out way to much lately. Work has been  a stresser too, because In all honesty i know that I can be counted on with work and covering every shift managable whether it be graveyard shift or super early morning shift. BUT it would be nice if they could ask someone else every once in a while , because I don't get paid enough to do all this extra work, it messes up with my schedule. 

I am looking forward to tomorrow because this will be the first saturday that I will not be working a graveyard shift. HUZZAH!!! it's like what do I do??? Any ideas? I don't want to go out drinking cause that's what everyone does on a saturday night, I think I'll just stay in and watch a movie or else read a book or maybe hang out with the boy who knows. 

but this Sunday I am kind of excited because I'll be performing once again with the church members of St. Alphonsus it will be fun hopefully my voice will be good for the weekend. 
Heres to sleep because I have to be up in two hours for work and I guess I should get some sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment