1. I'm a musician
not only just a generic musician by a trombone player and vocalist, and pianist.
2. I love taking photographs
I find it very soothing to just be able to find the beauty from within and explore it through pictures
3. I am a writer
I've been blogging for about 2 years now , I'd probably would of been at 200 post by now if I didn't happen to delete all my other post to remodel it. I also write songs so that could be included.
4. I like to Knit
I know that it's a weird hobby to have but sometimes it's just relaxing to watch a movie and not have to look at what your hands are doing.
5. I love reading books
Total book nerd here if i don't have a book with me which is very uncommon I'll go crazy . My friends are like Mary Kay Do you have a book in your purse sure enough there is at least one or two.
6. Scrapbooking
I know that it takes me hours to scrap book but its really fun to put pictures in them, I have on for all of my music career so protege philharmonic orchestra stuff, and my junior and senior recitals etc. I have one for my fraternity.
7. I'm a Sigma Alpha Iota Girl
a womens professional music fraternity , Love and Roses to all the sisters out there.
8. I love to travel
It's always something that I love to do whether it be to michigian or Indianna to visit a friend or just a day trip to starved rock
9. I am way too nice to everyone unless I get disrespected if I didn't do something that they didn't like then, its harder to get my trust back.
10. I'm always laughing at about anything even if it's me tripping over my own two feet. What I learned through everything is that if you can laugh at yourself you love yourself enough that you are the best everyone can see.
11. I am not a diet or exercise junkie
I rarely go to the gym and If i do it's just to relive some of the stresses of life that come pondering in.
I know that there are people out there who will be exercising for more than an hour and get built.
12. I do love the outdoors
but that comes with in certain terms, sometimes being in the beauty of Nature you can get a clear head of what life can be about.
13. Biking
is my go to exercise, I know that I could run if I lost a little more weight, but with running I have to much injury to my feet, and Biking is the safest for my feet at least that's what my doctor says. He always laughs when I come in for a check up because he always says my calves are very toned or tight, I stand a lot at work and I also bike. He keeps saying good for you. Now Just heal my foot please.
14. I am an eclectic music listener
I don't just listen to classical music, because I am a classical musician its rock, pop, indie, country, musical theater , opera the list can go on for miles and miles.
15. HEY LOOK half way there man I thought that this was going to be a hard post, but turns out to be a long post lol. I am not upset that I didn't get my certification for teaching music, I was in the beginning but I knew that my heart wasn't into it as much as it used to be.
16.I am a social drinker,
But I don't really go to bars, it's usually a resturant, my house, neighbors house, etc. but rarely bars. I think I've only gone to 3-4 bars since i turned 21.
17. i'm a shy person when you first meet me
I know with that being said for my friends who really know me know that I can be shy because I need to be comfortable with my surroundings and that I may not talk, but when my fun loving personality comes out and I am really quite there must be something wrong.
18. I love to burst out into song
Oh man I am the girl who will be in her car and be jamming out to her radio or something that is playing on my phone. at work if I am not taking orders in back booth I am quietly singing to myself to keep me occupied from boredum.
19. I love making others laugh,
Oh man i understand that they usually don't understand why I do it, but it's so amusing to get them to either laugh or smile. its a rewarding feeling
20. WHOO 10 more. I know that I may act like a bitch .
That happens to everyone It's usually added up stress or soemthing going on in the home front or a bad day. it's common in everyone we all just deal with it differently.
21. I love accapella music.
its a neat expierence and very hard to pull off, one of my favorite groups is the Pentatonix
go look them up and todrick hall, he does some accapella.
22. I don't have many friends but i can at least count them all on my fingers
23. I have two wonderful nieces
Alyssa and Haliey they are of course not my sisters , but one of my best friends, I love it when they call me at night just because they want to talk to their auntie in chinese is Yi Yi. I always here them say Go Lay which means come here. Its about the cutest things ever.
24.I'm not married
I was engaged once, and that didn't work out because I got cheated on, and that's not something I want to deal with.
25. I don't have kids, but i do love them .
I love babysitting because it's just very easy for me to handle and I can always make the kids laugh and feel comfortable. OH LooK 5 more YES!
26. I have many nicknames
at work I am called MIC for short but the real name is MIC BITCH because generally it's from all the extra work I do, while some people get to slack off, but I do love how my one manager will split up the duties of restocking the side , it makes it a lot easier.
27. I am an animal lover
I have a dog and 5 cats, my mom i believe has a cat problem, but they are all characters, I have my dog sitting by the dooor when I come home waiting to be petted, Bently is my sisters cat , but will sleep with me and want to be with me. Bella is the whiniest cat ever. Magic is a momma's boy maiestro is an old man he's 16 years old and NIko just does a head flip onto your lap if you are sitting in the bathroom and is like pet me .
28. I'm a vera Bradley addict
I used to have about 5-10 items from them, then got rid of it all, to be able to move onto a more professional purse, which would be michael kors or a coach bag.
29. I don't like having a lot of designer things
I understand that my above statement says I do , but it's only one thing not a bunch. I don't like having everything designer makes me look like i have a lot of money when in that case I actually do not.
30. Made it. ! Ok so my style I have to say is just comfy, since I work a lot i spend most of my time in a work uniform, and tennis shoes. I wear sweatpants and a tshirt, unless I am going out then i'll wear a pair of jeans and a tshirt, I don't wear a lot of makeup , I only use it if I am in the mood to wear makeup, but generally, I am a simple down to earth kind of girl.
well I hope you emjoyed the 30 facts about Mary Kay i loved doing this cause it made me realize that it's easy to come up woth thirty different things
ENJOY
No comments:
Post a Comment