Saturday, June 7, 2014

30 day blog challenge Day 4 View on Religion

I know that to most people religion is important to them, while others only go on hoildays like Christmas, Easter etc.... Frankly I used to be one of those people who would just go on holidays.

That changed about a year ago, when I was playing trombone with a couple of my friends for a lutheran church , while we had a great time with everything it got me back into church also with a little cash in my pocket, because it was also a music gig for me. 

After the gigs were over, I would go to the closes church that was in my neighborhood, I'd go every sunday and until working overnights on Saturday I kind of sleep through mass time. But when I do wake up and have enough energy I go to the church I sing at in Lemont, I know That I should be going every weekend, but until I switch over jobs which I'm praying that it will be really soon. I will be able to start a new chapter in my life and start a fresh. I hope you all enjoy this beautiful Satuday. Time for more chores. and reading books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment