Thursday, June 5, 2014

30 Day blog post challenge Day 2

Where would I like to be in 10 years? well its 2014 so lets see what Happens when its 2024 and I'll be 36 HOLY COW !

Where would Mary Kay want to be in 10 years, well lets me think about this one. Well for one thing I don't want to be working at McDonalds, and If I happened to be it must be because I haven't found anything that I liked on the other side of the world. 

I would really love to be married and have Kids, but that takes time and a lot of patience and to let it happen naturally. 

I want to either own my own home or apartment, of course that goes along with the second thing that I posted. 

In 10 years I want to be able to inspire everyone that I see and tell them not to change who they are for anyone. You are you and You will have great days and then you will have not so great days and you will wonder why it just wasn't your day at all. 

I also want to own a car WAIT I DO HAVE THAT so that doesn't count! Ok ok I'll put one to having all my student loans paid off ! there thats a great one 

Many people out there will be satisfied when they can say that they got rid of their student loans. 

 I want to be able to have a room just for myself like a personal oasis, away from home with not really going away from home, I want a book room and a music room in one.

this is a brief of what I want to do in 10 years ... Ill add more to when it comes around.  oh hey look more came around on the same day lol, sorry I've been so scattered brain lately


I love taking photos whether it be from my acutal camera or my phone I find the beauty that is from underneath or the time where if you don't actually look what is out your window and or front door it is time to take into the beauty of what is scene underneath the beauty of what we see every day . we go through life not knowing what is right in front of us and yet we seem to miss it because we are constantly worried about the technology in the world. I've unplugged myself from technology before I have to say it was the best expierence of my life . 

No comments:

Post a Comment