Ok so I'm going to seperate these two into two different paragraphs.
So I guess I'll start with the drugs part. Ok so I know that there are perscription drugs out there thats ok by me whateve they help everyone in need until they start to abuse them and that's where the real trouble begins yikes. Anyways to the other drugs out there like cocaine and heroin and all the other drugs out there. I don't like drugs It really turns people for the worse to the point where they have to depend on it, yet they wonder why they can't find a job because most to all jobs need a drug test, I mean COME ON!
Alcohol on the otherhand is a touchy subject for me, i know that my family has some alcoholics so I'm not much of a drinker myself but I do tend to have a couple drinks occasionally I'm much more of a social drinker rather then a just by myself drinker. I don't go to bars very often like once in a very blue moon. I think in general I've been to at least 5 bars since i turned 21 so i guess it's one a year.
another short post
No comments:
Post a Comment