Wednesday, June 4, 2014

30 day blog challenge DAY 1! What is your relationship status

I guess I would have to say that my relationship status is undefind at this point. I am technically single yet I am also technically seeing someone. But for purpose of this blog post I will just say that I am single and DAMN PROUD! I know some people go on different ways about being single, they either don't want to be in relationship, or they come off as desperate, or that they  just have to kiss a few frogs in order to find their true love! Believe me I heard all of it. and probably been through all of it too. I know that Being single while most of your friends are either in a relationship or married and have kids etc.. you most definitly want that for yourself, but your friends are like when is that going to happen to you? OK I get it, you hate to see me single, but you have to realize it's not about their happiness to see you with someone , you need to find your own happiness. My friends may know what is best for me, but they have to realize that I need to find it on my own .

I know I am very stubborn, it runs in my family, but I need someone who'll love me unconditionally, who will be there through thick or thin, because a lot of times you'll see all when the world gets swept from underneath your feet. Yes I am finding someone who could be my other half, I'm taking my sweet time with dating not rushing into anything, I'm letting them see all of me, the good , the bad, and the just plain ugly. Because I know I have those days. I know that I am a very caring person, I am compassionate about music, I love who I am , sometimes It gets lost through translation from a crappy day of work, but I know that I am still me. So cheers to all the wonderful singles out there and cheers to finding out your true love. 


Don't be afraid to put yourself , having 30 seconds of absolute courage and I promise good things will happen. 

Happy Blogging and Find your true happiness for you and no one else it takes time and pateince. 

No comments:

Post a Comment