Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"those who are the hardest to love... need the most"

So to make things ever not so boring on my page. I decided to change my font color. Because It's a good change. 

As you can tell from my posts when I actually post on here. that most of the time I am afraid of commitment yes I said the C word. But right now as I sit here I am actually not afraid I am more afraid of just letting myself be me. I have been trying to be what someone wants me to be and I have to say why would you want to do that. How stupid could I've been to try to be something I am not. I mean really you wonder why relationships never worked in the past. 
I was at my boyfriends last night and we were talking which happens a lot. I have to say that it was an eye opener but not in a bad way. It was just nice that we can sit down and have a quick dinner and eat and watch tv and talk. It was relaxing I have to say that it's the most I ever felt relaxed. When I am around him I feel like myself I feel that I can laugh and say anything and just have him bring out his goofy smile that I only see. 

I don't know if I am crazy or that I just think my mind has finally realized that I found "the one". I know I've said it before with my past relationship , but I feel so different with this one. Most of my friends are getting under my skin because they think that he is bad news. Yes I know that he has a past and that he's gotten into trouble, but does that mean I give him the second degree NO. I see the changes that he is going through and that He wants to be better. He feels better when I am around, I am guessing its because how I act and treat others. I feel as he just draws from that. 

If you really think about we are all not perfect, and that no one is ever going to be , but if you just find that one person who you know will always be there through thick or thin an sickness an in health. It's worth it. I've never been more happier when I am around him We really haven't fought. He have an occasional argument which is rare, but that's from being musicians because we generally fight about something musical.HAHA we have bad music egos but we all do. 

Anyways I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday and have a great day and week 

Loves 

Mary Kay 







No comments:

Post a Comment