Monday, March 25, 2013

How long can I stay lost

I swear today hasn't been my greatest day from just coming back from "SPRING BREAK". But I am not freaking out I took control of the situation and decided the best outcome with the help of my teacher. Because I feel as though he should know and think of where I am going.

He told me that he's seen great improvement in everything and I couldn't be more happier. I've been improving my recital a lot minus having two new pieces. 

My first trombone player has to get his tonsils out soon.With only 4 weeks to go time is running out. I don't want him to suffer on my part. I didn't want to be selfish and say "too bad". No I am not like that at all. I know when someone needs to back down and not play because they are too sick or they just have something going on.  
I have TMJ which is a jaw condition yes It messes up my trombone and voice stuff,but i still move on and keep working and if I can't then I just finger through my part. 

I've grown as an individual and I know that my life isn't easy. But we are all on different sides and schedules and we all find obstacles that we can't get rid of or that It takes a while to overcome.

I have a feeling that where my life is going great and that I am turning over a new leaf which is great and I am starting to listen to myself and figure out what is best for me. 

I hope you all enjoy your Monday and the rest of the week..

Tomorrow is my first run through with my accompanist. I am hoping for the best because I feel as though it will be good just getting the nerves out and listening to each other and going off of each other because we are musicians
 

No comments:

Post a Comment