I had a very clever post title for today and I actually can't remember exactly what it was. How sad. Maybe it will come to me as I keep blogging. Usually that is what happens or else I will remember when it's 3 in the morning. Ever done that before where you couldn't remember what you had to tell someone and then you realize hours later what you had to say and of course when you want to send a text or call them you look at the time and it's usually pretty late.
Yeah I've done that a lot this week. Of course the insomnia is kind of a drag during the week. You think I would sleep more for being overly tired. NOPE I barely sleep anymore. I think in the last 4 days I've gotten a little over 12 hours of sleep.
Yes I know what you are probably thinking. GO TO BED. I wish it were that easy trust me. I would give anything to sleep for 15 hours at a time. I have no idea what brought on this insomnia? I know I sometimes sleep over at my boyfriends because I am too tired to drive 26.6 miles home yes I know it really doesn't seem like a long distance but when you are tired from a 16 hour day you just want to collapse. I have better judgement on what I know is safe for me and others on the road. YOUR WELCOME.
It's getting so close to my recital I am super excited and yet nervous as well. I know that everything will be fine and that it will be awesome and I need to go out with a BANG. All the hard work I know will pay off in the end. I really turned myself around in preparing for my recital. I can't wait for it to be over as well. It means I get to enjoy my time left and VanderCook College of Music.
I never really realized that this is what I do every friday night. I sit down and eat dinner depending on if anyone is home usually everyone is out. I grab a glass of wine or maybe two depending on how stressed out I am or that I just want to relax. I open my computer up and log into blogger community, and I sit here and type. I have to say that it doesn't mean that I don't have a life I just rather spend it reminding myself why I do what I do. That and I feel that my life is more left in the city every week because most to all of my friends are up there and that I always have something going on at home where I can't always be up in Chicago. And that is ok because I can still have fun.
So tonight is cheers to a happy Good Friday and I hope you all have a fantastic Easter. I will be a busy musician this weekend, granted I only have two gigs, but family are coming over so I have to prepare for that.

No comments:
Post a Comment