Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thank God Even Crazy Dreams Come True

Today after having a rough night sleep worrying over something that I shouldn't really be worrying about. I had my first run through with my accompanist for my senior recital which is in 4 weeks well less then that now. I was so nervous to start because all this work that I've been preparing has come down to lets see how I can do this. 

Over all it was not a terrible rehearsal. It was a little rough in the beginning, but that's just getting used to each other because we are both musicians. My accompanist is the best she is the greatest teacher at our school and she has a lot of spunk and energy. I seriously have no idea where she gets this energy. 

I love it how my blog from yesterday seemed so up beat and then today I feel like this one is just going to be a downer one. 
I've had nothing but issues with my boyfriend, it's not like we are all perfect, but I didn't enjoy what he said last night after I made dinner. I made dinner because I was being nice and letting him have a day off from always cooking for me. after dinner I also decided to help with the dishes because I made most of the mess ,so I decided to wash dishes. He got mad or should I say frustrated because I was only trying to help. After those were done We went to go lay down because my back spasms were kicking in and really painful at the time. He decides to tell me that I take too long in making decisions and that I need to grow up .

I understand that I need to drop it but it just rubbed the wrong way. The thing is all that I've done for him to pass school and the things that I've helped him with doesn't mean that I haven't grown up. Its called responsibility. 
RANT OVER .......

I hope everyone enjoys your Tuesday. Now it's time to finish my glass of Wine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment