Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sometimes I never know what to think?

 Sometimes I never know what to think?

There are times I wonder how do I really look towards someone?
Am I really that naive that I just don't know what others truly see? 
It's like I'm walking into oncoming traffic and being hit by a bus. 
I guess you can say that I am a hard critique for myself. I've had many failed attempts in relationships and I really can't put my finger onto why? 

I understand that yeah I get busy with school and home and work , and rarely have little social time because I spend so many hours doing other things that need to be taken care of. 

Maybe it's because I am not trying hard enough. Maybe I push people away. I don't know ..

That or maybe I am thinking too much into it... 
oh well... I hope your having a great Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment