But I love Fall. Fall I feel is the best season, all the colors changing and bonfires boots sweaters long walks on the trails crunching leaves. Over Joy. That and coffee. Love Coffee I am not addicted. Thank the Lord for that one.
Trombone lesson went great I 've gotten this Etude last week and I passed it today . For Reals I was so excited because usually It will be two lessons after I originally get it to be perfect with minor mistakes.
I was truly grateful.
Voice lesson was hilarious because he gave me a new piece that has a lot of vocal runs and I said are you kidding me Joe . REALLY. But I actually can do it it's just a little difficult at the moment. Also it's in Italian which i really enjoy that language . it's one of my favorites languages to sing in other than English.
So Saturday I was celebrating my Cousin bridal shower. We went to the drake for High Tea. I have to say it was a really cool experience. We had tea and finger sandwiches. The hotel was beyond Gorgeous I was floored when i walked in. But also felt as if I was out of place. Weird right.
Anyways I came home to go and hang out with some of my friends and my friend decided to have Diego come over after work. Which we all had a great time. We just sat around my friends house talking and having a pillow fight yes like we were in middle school. It was an awesome way to relieve stress and get all happy again. Vandercook life outside of school really stresses us out. But we deal with it and it's like ok we can do this.
Sunday I had work after getting home at 2 A.M. Time flies when you are having fun.
But trying to get up for work when you work at 8 A.M. ha not fun. But I was so energized that it made the time go by so much faster by the time I looked at the clock it was 3 O' Clock. Which i have to say was pretty good because I had to practice and catch up on homework and sleep and everything else a college student goes through.
Well time for me to get back to the grind of this homework pile.
I hope you all had a great Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment