Phew are we all exhausted...
There is still more that needs to be done but from where we started holy cow there is a huge difference .
my room is still a little messy but that's because i have boxes all over and they need to go into the garage for storage before i can finish cleaning otherwise i have a cleaned room and a closet .. with no doors BUT i have a closet.
My aunt and i are going to go look for a new wardrobe or at least get some basics that can be turned into 10-20 outfits ! which i need to start..
Yay for a new me.
I don't know if in my last blog I told you guys that my friend is setting me up with one of her friends. I don't know if I want to be set up just yet.
i have more pictures to show you please have a seat if you are not already sitting.
Proof that I am in a dress ! It was really weird to be wearing a dress because normally I don't like wearing a dress.
I am always afraid to wear clothes that fit because of the many judgmental people that we have around this school and world. But really aren't we all sometimes judgmental towards one another.
I agree that I am sometimes judgmental.
I've really come a long way in my thought process towards others and that sometimes you don't need to please everybody because, if you do then you will be unhappy all of your life. Am I right?
But I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and that you are enjoying your Monday.
Two hours of sleep and still going strong!!

No comments:
Post a Comment