Friday, September 21, 2012

Finally feel like I'm back on my feet.

I'm not a 100% better but at least I don't feel like death!! I still have a raspy voice and sneezing occasionally . But I feel like I can make it through my day a lot better . My cat niko really loves my bed because I've come home to him sleeping on my bed. He doesn't like it when I come home because it means that he has to get down. I dj t mind having my cat on my bed he can sleep there all he wants.

The last picture I don't know if I want to do that for my hair for my best friends wedding. It looks cute but I'm still looking . I can't wait til she Mary's her best friend. It's going to be great I have my MOH speech down to 2:30 seconds which is great. Short and sweet . That's all for today .

Oh before I forget we had jazz harmony this morning and we had to make up a blues name

Mine is curvaceous big mama mango taylor haha good times !

No comments:

Post a Comment