Friday, August 31, 2012

All that hard work just gone in a flash!

So I've been working my butt off to get to graduate school and become a music teacher. Yet that stupid TAP test gets in the way. I am not saying that I am dumb or anything ,but I just can't take a standarized test. I've always had that issue even when I was little.

I've had things come into my path with friends dying , and moms health and surgeries , etc... I've overcome so much in the last two years that I am surprised I am still standing today. I have been so greatfull for everyone that has been a part of my life. Yes I've had people run out of my life that I at least thought would still be there yet that never happens. 
I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Tomorrow my family and I will be at Soldiers Field to watch NIU get creamed by Iowa Hawkeyes Unless NIU will win but we never know. 
Over all it will be a great day and something that will get my mind off of all this stuff going on. 

I also have a date on Sunday. Sometimes I feel like it's too soon to date because I did just get out of a relationship, but really we never lost anything in the process we are still friends and it will always be like that. Which I am ok with. Will see how Sunday goes .. then Its off on Monday where most of the day will be spent on working on my homework. 

My body decides to really hate me this week. I think its because of being so stressed out. I have a lot of muscle knots in my shoulders and it's becoming very difficult to play my trombone and guitar .. Hope i can last two 50 mins class in a row.. then an hour in twenty break. So will hopefully I can be able to play later today. It even hurts to breathe. Well having tendonitis in my ankles , knees, back spasms, knots in my shoulders, TMJ. What else can my body do to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment