Friday, May 29, 2015

strutting down this yellow brick road call life...

What to write? 
It's not that I am in writers block I just think that I don't want to write what is going on through my head and in my life.... Does that sound absolutely horrible? 

In family news mom has started chemo and hopefully it will shrink the tumors I am trying to stay  positive with everything going on even with  my sister being so far away I can't even imagine what they are thinking let alone am I going to not drive myself crazy and stress out. 

Work life has been getting better and easier as the days go on.. I don't normally hang out with them because a lot of things have changed around me.. 

I know short posts are the worst here but I am still trying to figure out what I want to write. 


No comments:

Post a Comment