Sunday, June 14, 2015

update

So It is about 3:30 A.M. here in Florida and I am wide awake.... I didn't want to take a sleeping pill to sleep not because I would have to take one every night ,but I don't want to get depended on them to sleep at night. I know it is different for when I do work at night I can usually go to bed within an hour coming home. But I think that since I was active almost all day with out really resting I think that is what is keeping me up late... Today or I should say yesterday I walked 13.4 miles that is over 30,000 steps for what my fitbit tells me. Honestly that little device has been a godsend to me lately.. I've become way more active over the last couple of months. I still don't notice a lot of changes that my body is going through, but apparently other people are noticing ... It's probably not a lot of weight. Actually I don't weight myself it's pointless to me. 

I do want to join a gym that is the one thing that I do miss about being at home. I need another stress reliever besides walking around the parks on my day off. They tend to get boring after a while...

I've just realized that it's been six months since I made the move from Illinois to Florida how time flies.... Yes there have been some great times and then not so great times. Which is life in general. I don't know if I would want to have a perfect happy day everyday that wouldn't be a great life now would it.?

Mom update: she got denined her second session of chemo due to low white blood count so hopefully Monday she can get it. She is starting to lose her hair from treatment. Which I find out through her friend instead of her just telling me straight forward.

I know that my other family members want what is best for me in the long run, but honestly I don't want their advice and constant nagging on you need a career and to find something you love to do. You don't want to be 30 and have no idea what you want to do? I have enough on my plate right now with working and taking care of mom. I don't need the added stress. I have enough of that to last me a while. I need to figure out what i want to do as  career and actually I don't know what I would be good at in general beause I've been so concentrated on music for a long time that I guess I missed what else I was good at. 

On the other hand of having a boyfriend. I don't care to have one at this point I guess it's irrelevent becuase of everything going on. I've always had this thing in my head of who would want to be with a person whose mother is sick with cancer who works for disney and moved to a new state and doesn't even go out anymore. I guess it's a self esteem issue but honestly most guys out there just want one thing in the end.  Maybe I am over analyzing which for me is typical..

All right It's time for bed becaues it is now almost 5 A.M. and I have work in less then 12 hours and I still need to sleep.  
Sleep what is that????


Be Nice to People




No comments:

Post a Comment