Friday, May 22, 2015

He always has a plan.

He will always have a plan . I guess that is the correct term for it. Everything lately has just been under a lot of stress. I can normally deal with a lot of it because it what normally happens. Mom starts treatment next week so It will be a rough couple of days.

I've been working alot more hours and tonight is one of them I am working over 11 hours for our 24 hour event at work. I heard that it's really crazy so far for the people that had to work this morning. 

This weekend is going to be a long one with alot of hours thrown into three days of work, but the pay check should be nice in the end.

Nothing else really to report I just wanted to at least post to say that I am still here.


No comments:

Post a Comment