Friday, May 8, 2015

Why does everyone get in your business about being single?

Ok fellow blogger friends! I think I am back on track at least for todays post. I am taking a break from my real life since if you read my last post that I have a lot going on. But taking it day by day, But I do appreciate any prayers to send to my family and I.

ok so onto today's post!
19 things that women are tired of hearing while being single

I came across this post on Facebook the other day more like 4 days ago. I've come to the realization that I have at least agreed to 99% of what they were saying. It's not a bad thing to be single, Its a love hate kind of relationship. Because everyone will have a say in what they think you should do?

Even if you are in a relationship everyone has something to say about it like "oh you could do better." or that " I can't picture you with him and the list can go on." 

Some friends even try to set you up with their friends thinking that they will be perfect for you? Just No, You may get lucky with a couple, but overall just let the person do it their own way, because if they are not looking they are not looking. 

I always get the "your way to beautiful and funny to be single." I am ok with being single. I have some friends that are already married and have children, and yes if you believe it they are younger then me by like a year  and I am happy for them.  Yes I do get the occasional jokes about "Mary Kay when are you going to pop out a kid and or get a man to marry." give it some time. 

 I haven't been looking because one I am not at that time yet to look. I have a lot of things that I am struggling with my family and by far they come first while trying to stay healthy and be at my job, because I am ready to move up in the company , and or do something different. 

I love it how this article that I posted when I started this blog post states that maybe you should lower your standards: I guess my standards are simple , faithful, trusting, and generally a nice guy who is stable and can handle me for who I am. 

What I think of being single is that I am working on myself to become a better person. Yes I still may have a long way to go. But I still love myself , and even though I'm going through a hard time I still find the good in everyone. 

All right blog land I think I bored you enough with this post so with this I say Good bye until next time.


Be Nice to People!
Happy birthday to my dad whose up in Heaven Miss you and love you till we meet again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment