But today is one of those days where I miss performing, It's been a part of my life for many years. I get that rush and joy when performing, granted I am a little hard on myself when it comes to performing, but overall I still enjoy it.
heres a brief sample of my last performance. I did this for a retirement home that loved Frank Sinatra, It was by far the best time I had performing, and It gave me some time show my passion to sing.
I hope you enjoy. Just in Time Frank Sinatra, performed by: Mary Kay Bozec October 2014
Like I said I am not perfect, but I just love performing, It's a good time for me to reflect on where I was going.
I know that most of you know that I work for Disney , and Yes I've been looking for music jobs for Disney but noting yet. But I am excited to audition for candle light choir soon. That will be a fun experience. I am hoping for the best.
Time to go and finish my book that I am reading, I hope you all have a lovely day . Always remember be nice to people.

No comments:
Post a Comment