All right I know that I am technically supposed to be resting before, work tonight but yet I find myself in a restless state. I've done all my things that I needed to get done before work, the only thing really to do is make my dinner and get changed for work. I don't mind that I keep switching from opening to closings, but I have a feeling that my body is not taking it pretty well. It doesn't know when to actually let me sleep , I find myself sleeping less during the night because I am usually still working, and then when I come home from work during the afternoon, I find it that I fall asleep earlier because i am so tired. So dear body please get your act together I would greatly appreciate it so that way I can actually get some decent sleep, and not a couple hours here and there. 
So this weekend was a real busy one that's for sure. I had to open all weekend, which isn't terrible at all just kind of switching my schedule around to make me feel a little weird coming home when it's light out and going to work when it's dark. A little backwards, but it was fun to see all the morning crew who I really never get to see that much unless I am bumping them out so they could go home. Anyways My mom had won free tickets to go see Elton John in Concert. Granted I wasn't a huge fan of elton John when I was younger , but I still think he is a great artist and piano player. My mom and I had some really great seats where we could get a real good picture of him. Over all it was a fun night and I think my mom had a good time too I mean you can't beat the price that we paid which of course was nothing. I believe that these tickets were over $150.00 and for two your just looking at $300.00. So not bad. I will have pictures to follow they are all on my phone currently and I'll upload them to here soon.

More pictures to follow I just wanted to at least get some on here and not over bare you with photos and more photos. The concert lasted over 2 hours with no intermission, then he came back on to sign some autographs and then did his encore of his lion king songs. Overall it was worth the not sleeping when I got home because i have to be at work super early again for another opening. Would I say I regretted that decision Heck no it's Elton John how can you say no to seeing Elton John for free I might add.
In my last post you've probably seen how angry I was or seemed, and just overly done with trying to please Steven to the best that I could being in a long distance relationship. Well we decided to end our two year on and off relationship for good. I am not really sad about, I know that we both deserve better. We were just stressed out because of being so far away from each other, and starting the blame game of leaving and what not. When in all reality I wanted to leave and start this new adventure in my life, and I know that many people were like how can you not think of the others. I kept telling them you can either watch me go or the road stops here. We all have fear when we start out on a new journey these fears can because of not having a job.. to not knowing the outcome. I think I just got tired of him always saying that you left and that he was "Ok" with it , when really I don't think he was . I understand that life can be hard and sometimes putting your own needs before others is what you need to do. I knew that i still had some issue on the cheating and yes I did mention that. It's all about what's going to happen when we are really together and he goes and cheats again. I've always had this fear in the back of my mind that "once a cheater always will be a cheater." I know that is difficult to mention and go through because how does that really make the person who got cheated on to really trust someone again. Over time I think we could be friends , but what I've learned over the last 3 months of being away is that you can only do so much to make something work , before it breaks you completely and trying to fix it is no more.
So I now look to my future as a happy lovable introvert who loves to write and read many books, and laugh everyday because you can only make yourself happy, do not depend on others to make you happy.
Stay Awesome and BE NICE TO PEOPLE!

No comments:
Post a Comment