So I went to hang out with some of my friends who work at Disney with me. We went out to the waterpark and then to dinner and then we decided to go see the new Cinderella movie.
By far the greatest movie ever.
They stuck with the story and It was very well played with the actors and and actresses, some really funny parts , and for me being a musician, I have to say that the music was awesome. Just over all a fantastic movie. Would I see it again, Oh Yeah !
I have to say that I hate it when I get sick at work, it all kind of happened quickly at work and I got sent home early, now I know that It shouldn't of been that bad, and I am still trying to figure out what exactly got my sick I think it was cross between exhaustion and food poisoning.
But with enough sleep and water and just relaxing all day I am starting to feel better. As much as I hate to leave work early, it was about time I had too, especially if I was throwing up . Yes I know too much information but I always feel as though just sometimes sharing what's going on helps.
In my life I always sort of live a busy life and with driving all over the place in Florida that I've already put three thousand miles on my car since the new year. I guess I do 1,000 miles a month or more depending on if I am driving or not. It depends. I know that When you live in Florida that is all that you do is just drive and keep driving no matter what.
Like I said in my last post , I am a lot more laid back and happier being down here. New opportunities and friendships while still remaining with my old friends
I know that this is a short post , but I may be back on my feet but I am going to take a nap before work.
Have a nice day and be nice to people
and always have courage and be kind

No comments:
Post a Comment