Friday, March 27, 2015

when crazy things happen

Talk about a crazy night at work last night. It went by fast which usually happens because we are generally always busy no matter the time unless you have a parade which happens all the time at the kingdom. If you are wondering what the kingdom is it's Magic Kingdom, I just like to use Kingdom, I guess to make me sound so much better then I really am. 

So last night while I was working on Finish and Connect it's the last thing that the guests usually see, well we were trying to take a part a piece of equipment, and thinking that I turned off the water well low and behold it wasn't off, and you can probably guess what happens next, yup water shooting out everywhere, by far the most funniest thing ever. I stood their laughing and I had guests laughing too, one guest is like I would be totally embaressed, yet I really wasn't embarresed at all. I found it to be humerous in every way, I mean why wouldn't you think something was that funny to not laugh at  yourself? Sometimes having a good laugh is what you need in order to be happy in one aspect of your life. 

I've been learning a lot about myself in the last couple of month, since I moved from Illinois , worked hard to find a new job, that some days I hate , others days it's good. I know there are still hard days where I miss the home life in Illinois, but I know that if I didn't take this journey that I would regret not going. I know that my friends have been slim to none back home, I guess that comes with the territory of you just picked up and left. But yet I gave you all a warning that I wasn't going to be here.  I guess I can tell that I know who my true friends are, that's over and done with.

I haven't been able to really write down a lot of things lately and I don't know if it's because of writers block or else maybe it's just I don't have that urge to write. I know that I love to write and I love being able to do my blog every week. But I am wondering if I want to take a break from it for a while? I've thought about this for some time and I don't really care If I am getting followers and or comments, generally this is just for me as an escape. 
I don't know much about working on the actual site or the background to make it any better , because I am just a simple girl who likes simple things. 

When has simple  ever become just complicated?  There are so many people out there that want simple this and simple that, but yet they still want an agenda of who to date and what the person should look like. Thats a whole other thing that I will get into in another blog post.

Stay awesome and be nice to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment