Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wedding day fun

So my friend is finally married!!! everything went off without a hitch, we had a good weather day and it was just really fun. until a groomsman stepped on my foot while it was in my heel and bruised it so bad that on the outside looks like a fracture it really is not!

 this was the day after the wedding....


during work on monday I finally went home early because I was in a lot of pain



this is what i am now wearing for the next two weeks..... Can you tell that I am amused... Granted I can still work but it makes it a little difficult to stand. I just can't wait till the swelling goes down then maybe I can put a regular shoe on!!!...



 before picture . I know what people are going to say why do you do that a before picture, I guess it's just to see what is so very different about me.. I don't care for the makeup and the dressing up because I'd rather have them see me for me and not hiding behind looking awesome.  And yes that is my dads shirt that I fit into 
hair made up looks ok it was something different and I let the hair dresser have fun she said I was her easiest customer. I guess they really like that..
finish touches minus my flowers .


 we were having some fun at the reception 
my groomsman Josh and I supporting the Blackhawks on their FIRST HOME GAME and YES THEY WON 6-2 !!! 

we decided to be bad asses lol over all he was a nice guy... 
the groom and the maids 
 neighbors aka la familia 

 whole bridal party. we were some fun people to hang out with!
 maids flowers 

mom and I
 rehearsal dinner 

 neighbors again .. yeah I didn' t like how that dress looked after a while but hey couldn't beat that price of 6.00 
 after 64 bobby pins later my hair was still really curly when i woke up the next morning lets just say that I had to wash my hair twice to get all the hairspray out ...  
last picture I promise I went to pick up my dog from my aunts house on sunday afternoon to see her and catch up... Over all lazy sunday. I came home to celebrate my neighbors bday which was the day after the wedding and we watched the bears game they won!


Overall a fun tiring weekend , but I had a great time letting go for a couple of days and just be in the moment. 








No comments:

Post a Comment