I know that I've been kind of off the rocket lately, but when I barely have a social life besides work and church, yeah you might go crazy a little bit, the only thing that I get to be social in is Church with singing or going to work and talking with my co workers, What happens if I want to go out with my friends, I can't always be stuck in the house, while my mom goes anywhere she pleases. I understand that sharing a car comes with rules i guess, but when it's supposed to be shared evenly with two people, it doesn't really work out that way. The relationship with my mom and I have gone out the window , I try to be happy and what not when i am around her, but when I have to give up something that I might actually be good at yeah, you might struggle with keeping a relationship strong,
In other news My best friend surprised me today that she is expecting with her husband, I AM BEYOND EXCITED AND HAPPY FOR THEM. I can't wait til August. That was a great surprise, It was a good pick me upper while working a 9 hour shift this morning,
But I got to go, I need to go to church for rehearsal.

No comments:
Post a Comment