Boogity Boogity Boogity LETS GO RACING BOYS!!! It's that time of year again where I enjoy my Sundays more because Not only do I have church ,but I get to watch NASCAR. Yes you read that right I love NASCAR. I am a nascar fan, I've been a fan since I was 8 years old. My dad introduced me to it and took me to races with my grandpa and my uncle, Can I say how fun that was, I remember getting up early and my dad and I would put our racing flag up and we would make corn beef sandwiches grab some water and pop snacks, and then we would stop at Dunkin to get coffee for my dad and donughts for the both of us, then we would be on the road to pick up my grandpa and we would talk all the way up to Milwalkee and then meet my uncle, and we would hang out at the track look for shirts and hats, GREAT TIMES. I don't think I've ever shared that with the blogging community. I still can't believe that it has been 13 years since Dale Earnhardt Sr. has been gone. They just brought back his number 3 this year. I still remember where I was and who I was with. When something like that happens you figure out or remember where you are, it's weird. Anyways It's back to watching the race Under the lights of Daytona

No comments:
Post a Comment