Other then that I had a good holiday , with a few bumps and bruises along the way and misconceptions of who I can really can call my friends.
It also doesn't help that everything around me either is happing that is good or bad. I know that God works in mysterious ways , but when is it just enough on one person? I've had my share of bad news over and over again with loosing students and what not and yeah maybe not having a better job to support myself, but hey at least I have a job and it does pay the bills.
I know that there are somedays where you can be hard on yourself and then getting up the next day and saying enough is enough! I know most of my family isn't real keen on the idea of me getting married, but it's the one thing that is constant and keeping me going while we live so far apart. It sucks but it's what drives me to be a better person .
I've been hounded on by my one friend because she is getting married too , a year before I do which I have to say doesn't bug me , but when she is constantly antagonizing me about how this relationship is a joke and that I deserve better , and that Steven is a joke and that my dad wouldn't approve of it. Ok first of lay off the whole dad wouldn't approve ? he's not alive anymore he died 11 years ago last Sunday, I understand her concern, but the constantly bullying me and saying your ruining your life and that your dad wouldn't want you like this . In all honesty I feel as pretty shallow. I am in her wedding because of being long time friends ,when we rarely ever talk and if we do talk its about the mistakes that I am making or have made. I really don't want to be around someone who will just keep doing that. Not to mention that sometimes I do talk about music and it's something like this " Each artist/musician has there way of performing a classic as for instance "The Sound of Music" , and I get an eye roll from her and her mom. Ok I'm sorry for giving my two sense.
I don't know maybe I'm just going crazy. Or that I've lived in a bubble for so long that I'm starting to see who I really want to be in my life.
It'a been a long week and I spent all day reading a book I must say I actually finished that book. That includes taking some time away from the book
It'a been a long week and I spent all day reading a book I must say I actually finished that book. That includes taking some time away from the book
Hi, Mary Kay! This is Anna from The Cookie Recipe swap. You got my name for the swap. You can email me at anna dot Leviner at gmail dot com for my contact info and to get to know me a little better. My blog is called Living the Leviner Life. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMary! I got you for the Cookie Swap - yay! What's your email?? Or you can email me - cbillystetson at gmail dot com - would love to chat a bit and get to know you a bit more so I can make your package extra special! ox
ReplyDelete