Friday, October 25, 2013

We set a date!

So I am thinking about redesigning this page, But I have no idea where to start? Any ideas out there in blogger world? I don't know what I want ! I hate that feeling. 
Anyways being engaged is still very weird for me ? A good kind of weirdness, I wake up and feel like a better person because I look forward to coming home to that special person. I have a question for all you bloggers out there! Where do you generally start with wedding planning? My friend has been helping me with plans, and I feel stressed. If you wondering about a date YES we set a date, We will be married on October 17th 2015, in Florida on the beach.


My friends are getting married next year and the year after, I have no idea when my second friends wedding is and I am hoping that it's not in the fall or even in the same month of as october, otherwise there will have to be some time changes. But I am not worrying about that now I can at least enjoy being engaged for a while longer. 

Anyways a short post tonight! Im going to enjoy a night with my future hubby! Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment