Wednesday, December 11, 2013

4 days to post this post!

I've come to realize that there are things that happen for a reason. In which case is what happens in the best and worst possible times, but you have to keep a smile on your face because everything will turn out fine.

Many people wonder when their life is going to start yet when they realize that they are living their life they just wish it was better, it is you that has to change your life no one else can do it for you. I love my life and where it has been going YesI know breaking off an engagement is a huge deal, but when both of us decided that it was better to be friends. It was a mutual grown up agreement. I know that generally many would be heartbroken about not being married. All I have to say is that we are not heartbroken because we are still in each others lives and would rather be friends. Sometimes in the end there are things that will work out you just need to have some faith.

I've been trying to write this post at least for the last couple of days, but with being sick and working I've been overly tired. I know many people out there probably think I'm crazy for ending something that was supposed to be the happiest time of my life. Yes I may be a little upset, but in the end it was had to be done to further our happiness and what is left of it. 

I know that most of my blogs on here are kind of crazy, but did you ever think that maybe sometimes its an outlet to feel as though there is someone out there that is maybe going through the same thing maybe not right at this moment ,but sometime later in life.  I know many people probably don't read this blog and that is ok. I can just have my outlet and be fine with the very few followers that I have. 

I am happy as a clam I guess that's a good way of putting it, I have a loving family, who sometimes drives me insane, but they are still my family. I have wonderful friends who I get to spend time with even if it's for 5 minutes of the day. I have a working job that granted I really hate during the holidays because the customers seem very rude , I guess it's because of the greed that everyone deserves a present for Christmas. Can I just say it's not about the presents , it's about spending time with the people that you love! Presents are just objects that people will get over in a couple months or never rarely use, it's just t  about the deals and more deals , and to see how much they can get off of a certain product. Where is all the compassion and Love for the holidays. To all the retail and fast food workers out there THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME AWAY FROM YOUR FAMILIES TO BE AROUND TIL THE LAST MINUTE ON CHRISTMAS EVE. From a fellow fast food employee!

after 4 days of trying to get this blog post posted  here goes nothing. 


Happy Holidays from my family to yours




No comments:

Post a Comment